Wednesday, August 24, 2016

WOW!!! This is an amazing kit!!! I ordered this kit for my son a birthday present as he loves to groom his beard. The beard oil he has been using was over $40.00 an ½ ounce. I ordered him the 1 fluid oz bottle from this company and he fell in love, so I ordered this kit for his birthday. I was amazed when it arrived. You receive 3 bottles of beard oil in fragrances: Escape, Spiced Sandlewood, and Zen, a beard brush, and a comb. On the paperwork you get in the box it suggests you use a beard balm (Step 3) , but that does not come in the box. The savings from ordering from this company and getting the beard oil locally is a huge saving, so we will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. Disclaimer: I have been offered this time at a highly discounted rate for an unbiased review of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment