Wednesday, August 24, 2016

This is perfect compliment to my stainless steel cup! I have small hands, so my hand easily wraps around the handle which is more on the skinny side. If you have more of a manly hand I would suggest the handle with a thicker grip. I love the fact that I can slide it on and off so I can clean under the handle. This handle also helps to balance the cup and allows you to carry more items in your hands. But, one con (not the manufacturer's fault) if you try to put two cup in the cup holder section of your car depending on the car they will not fit with the handles on. This was something we learn on a recent trip. Disclaimer: I have been offered this time at a highly discounted rate for an unbiased review of the product. https://www.amazon.com/review/R14NSR3HQHUB50/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01EPERBUS

No comments:

Post a Comment