Sunday, August 28, 2016

I ordered this product because I had been told that lavender oil can be very calming and help people who have trouble sleeping and sleep through the night without waking. So, on the first night of application, I decided to treat our bedroom like a spa with new sheets and used the lavender oil on the mattress pad before putting the sheets on the bed. Soon, the whole house smelled as if we were walking in lavender fields. That night when we were settling in for the night, we would normally take an hour to fall asleep once we get into bed but after applying the lavender oil, we were quickly asleep within less than 10 minutes. The next morning we both agreed ​that we both finally had an amazing night of sleep. The lavender scent lasted about a week before I needed to reapply it, which was funny as my husband brought it up and he requested that I put it back on the bed again. So, I guess we have a winning product here which solved our sleep problem. I will be ordering more in the future! Disclaimer: I received this item at a full promotional discount for my unbiased review in return for free products

No comments:

Post a Comment