Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I was amazed when this pillow case arrived and the quality was above my expectations. This pillowcase arrived with a beautiful clear picture of my family screenprinted on a 17 x 17 nice quality pillowcase. I need to still buy a pillow which fits the case correctly, but I plan do just that as soon as possible. This pillow will become the star of the living room when guests come over. I will definitely be checking to see if this seller offers other items, as I will be purchasing more in the future and recommending others to do so as well. I have been offered this items at a highly discounted rate for an unbiased review of the product. If you found my review helpful, please click yes. Thanks so much! https://www.amazon.com/review/R2NWOTIR81Z5HK/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01G8PEAOC

No comments:

Post a Comment