Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Plantar Fasciitis

Plantar Fasciitis Foot Arch Support Wrap By Mello - Graduated Pressure Technology That Relieves From Pain, Prevents Fatigue, Aids Quick Muscle Recovery, Arch Support - Breathable Material (Misc.) I ordered these to help with my plantar fasciitis hoping they had a lot of padding in the heel area. I was a little disappointed to see the padding was not as thick as I expected. My heel still hurt like crazy after walking on it. My condition could be too severe as I have been dealing with this for quite a long time. I have even tried sleeping in these, hoping they would help with the pain first thing in the morning, they did help a little. The compression wrap is nice which is made of neoprene. I would not recommend wearing these for long periods of time. Disclaimer: I received this item at a full promotional discount for my unbiased review in return for free products. https://www.amazon.com/review/R2SS8LXZ6OEYU1/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01EFKZI7A

No comments:

Post a Comment