Thursday, September 22, 2016

I have fibro so I am constantly looking for a product to help with the muscle pain. This product did alleviate the pain a little. I was disappointed that it stopped at level 10 as it was not high enough to help get deep enough into the tissues to really work the areas like I needed. The system has settings for neck, shoulders, back, legs, and feet. Feet was a new one that I have not seen in the past. In the instruction manual,it shows you exactly where to place the pads for the proper The device has a timer on it so you are limited to 20 minutes before it times out. You do need help putting the pads on, connecting the wires, and taking off the pads so plan to have someone who can help if you are using this on your back or shoulder. Also, if you have metal medical devices in your body, this device can not be used per the instructions. Disclaimer: I received this at a full promotional discount for my unbiased review for free products. https://www.amazon.com/Easy-Home-Delux…/…/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment