Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I ordered the 31” corset, which is made of a spandex type material with hook and eye closure with flexible boning for support. The corset is great for stomach and back support. I did have a little trouble with it “walking” upward during the day as it does not have rubber webbing to help keep it in place on the top or bottom of the piece. I feel this piece would be great if instead of hook and eye closure, which was hard to close due to being unable to the see the hooks, it would be better to have a zipper closure which you could have up to three zippers on the corset and has you move down in sizes you could change to the different zippers. The material is breathable, so I did not get too hot wearing it in the heat of the summer which was nice. I love this corset and with a few minor changes it would be something I would wear daily instead on a special occasions. Cleaning instructions: Wash by hand in 30 degree Celsius water Dry clean Do not bleach Mild iron Hang dry Disclaimer: I received this item at a full promotional discount for my unbiased review in return for free products. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014KM0LPC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment