Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Grill Mats

Grill Mats The grill mats are great for cooking fruits & vegetables on grill, as they prevent items from falling through the grates and getting brunt. I did worry about the flames on the natural gas grill touching the mat but this did not seem to be an issue. The package comes with additional mats which are 1 additional grill mat, 1 mesh mat and 1 baking mat. I have provided a picture of the baking mat in use. In my oven (which is strange) I had to adjust the cooking time of the second batch of cookies on the baking mat as they seemed to cook faster. It was very nice using this mat as none of the cookies were sticking to the mat, which has always been an issue in the past. The instructions on the box said the mats are dishwasher safe. I did try this out. The thicker grill mat did just fine standing up in the dishwasher. The baking mat, which is thinner, I placed on the top rack and it folder over on itself, so in the future I will hand wash it. Disclaimer: I received this item at a full promotional discount for my unbiased review in return for free products. https://www.amazon.com/review/R2DWQ0WEZDU31W/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01B0WZG6Y

No comments:

Post a Comment