Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Haus & Garten Shears I have found a new tool for pruning my yard that I absolutely love!! I have arthritis in both hands so I am limited in my ability to squeeze tools and do pruning and clipping, so I was hesitant on if I would be able to even use this. When they arrived, I squeezed them with nothing in the blades, they worked very easily. I was very excited and ran outside to try them out first on the basil then the crape myrtles everything was cutting was easily with no trouble. My hands were not hurting and I was able to cut branches up to approximately 3/4” in thickness. The locking mechanism is very to work as well with one finger. Must require you to switch hands and use your dominate hand to flip the switch, these as smooth and allow the mechanism to flip easily. Kudos to this company for an excellent job and thinking about people who have trouble using their hands and who love to garden. I will be able to tackle my garden again. I will definitely be recommending your company and your products in the future. Thank you! http://www.amazon.com/Haus-Garten-Pruning-Shears-Titanium/dp/B00CD2WB3C/ #Hausandgarten

No comments:

Post a Comment