Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Patella Knee Brace

Amazon Product Review: I have severe knee issues after knee surgery several years ago which was never correctly fix, so I still require a brace to allow me to walk somewhat without assistant devices. This brace is great for that. My only con on the brace is it seems to a one size fits all and I would really would have liked one size larger as during the day your leg will swell making the brace a little tighter, but I have used it now for almost a week and it has been fine with taking time to remove the brace and allow the swelling to go down. So, know your body.
The brace is a made of good quality material with a velcro closures and has a nonslip grips to help it from sliding down which is perfect when trying to wear shorts in the summertime.
I would definitely recommend buying one to a friend or family member and I would buy it again in the future as it is a great value!
I did receive this item for a huge discount for a review, but I am giving an honest review for my opinion on this item. ‪#‎kneebraces‬



http://www.amazon.com/Sporfeel-Patella-Compression-Relieves-Enhancement/dp/B01FLTV490/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1463411380&sr=1-1&keywords=Knee+Brace

No comments:

Post a Comment